Bethglinds Ponce (Caracas, 1991).
– Santa Maria University – Specialization in Commercial Law – Honor Distinction: Cum Laude.
– Santa Maria University – (lawyer – 2013).
– Lawyer for the law firm M.H.O.V. (Currently working there)
– Senior Lawyer in the Products and Services in the Legal Consultancy Office of the National Credit Bank A.C., Universal Bank (2017 – 2018).
– Specialist in Law of the Coordination of Opinions and Litigation in the Legal Consultancy Office in the National Parks Institute – INPARQUES (2015 – 2017).
– 1st Lawyer in G.P. Insurance Advisors (2014 – 2015).
– Secretary of the 13th Court of the First Instance Trial in Criminal Matters of the Judicial District of Caracas’ Metropolitan Area (2014).
– Secretary of the 28th Court of the First Instance Trial in Criminal Matters of the Judicial District of Caracas’ Metropolitan Area (2011 – 2014)
Institutional and academic activity:
– Environmental Crimes within the National System of Parks and Natural Monuments of Venezuela – School of Prosecutors of the Public Ministry (2016).
– Litigation Techniques – Legal Alliance (2016).
– Public Contracting Law course – High Studies of Fiscal Control and Audit of State – COFAE (2016).
– Intensive Program on the Organic Law of Labor and Workers – Santa Maria University (2012).
– Intensive Program of Civil and Family Law – Santa Maria University (2011).
– Intensive Program of Human Rights and International Problems – Santa Maria University (2009).
– I have focused my professional practice in Commercial, Environmental, Criminal, Labor, Corporate and Banking law areas.
– Bar Association of the Capital District.
– Lawyer’s Social Security Institute.