Johan Villarroel (Caracas, 1990).
– Santa Maria University – (lawyer – 2013).
– Lawyer for the law firm M.H.O.V. (Currently working there)
– II Lawyer in the Credit Documentation Management of the Agricultural Banking of BANESCO Universal Bank (2017 – 2019).
– Senior lawyer in the Credits Legal Documentation department of the National Credits Bank, A.C., Universal Bank (2016 – 2017).
– Lawyer in the area of Sustainability in the Ministry of Tourism (MINTUR) (2014-2016).
Institutional and academic activity:
– Environmental Crimes within the National System of Parks and Natural Monuments of Venezuela – School of Prosecutors of the Public Ministry (2015)
– Humanitarian International Law – International Red Cross (2014).
– I have focused my professional practice in Commercial, Corporate and Banking law areas.
– Bar Association of the Capital District.
– Lawyer’s Social Security Institute.