Nahomy Y. Estrada P. (Caracas, 1990).
– Santa Maria University – Specialist in Commercial Law (currently in the thesis stage).
– Santa Maria University – (lawyer – 2013).
– Lawyer for the law firm M.H.O.V. (Currently working there)
– Junior Lawyer in the Credit Documentation Management of the Agricultural Banking of BANESCO Universal Bank (March, 2018 – December, 2018).
– Junior Lawyer in the Credits Legal Documentation department of the National Credits Bank, A.C., Universal Bank (2017 – 2018)
– Specialist in law for the National Parks Institute (INPARQUES) (2016-2017).
– Lawyer in the area of Sustainability in the Ministry of Tourism (MINTUR) (2015-2016).
– Substitute Lawyer in the 16th AMC Prosecutor’s Office on Common Crimes (2015).
– Substitute Legal Assistant in the 108th Prosecutor’s Office for Children and Adolescents. (2013-2014).
Institutional and academic activity:
– VIII National Congress of Labor Law Jurisprudence (2011).
– VI International Congress of Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation (2010).
– I have focused my professional practice in Commercial, Environmental, Criminal, Corporate and Banking law areas.
– Bar Association of the Capital District.
– Lawyer’s Social Security Institute.
– English (Currently coursing in the Modern Languages School ACEIM – FUNDEIM Since 2017).