Nazareth Djenanian Destorossian (Caracas, 1989).
– Andres Bello Catholic University – Specialization in Commercial Law (Currently coursing).
– Andres Bello Catholic University – (lawyer – 2014).
– Lawyer for the law firm M.H.O.V. (Currently working there)
– Senior Lawyer in the Products and Services in the Legal Consultancy Office of the National Credit Bank A.C., Universal Bank (2014 – 2017).
– Junior Lawyer in the Legal Consultancy Office of the National Credits Bank, A.C., Universal Bank (2013 – 2014).
– Intern in the Legal Area of Gonzales & Makkekji, Financial Advisors (2011).
Institutional and academic activity:
– Arbitration Days within the framework if the fifteenth anniversary of the Commercial Arbitration Law – Andres Bello Catholic University (2013).
– Social and Community Conciliation Program of the Legal Clinic – Business Center of Conciliation and Arbitration (Cedca) – Andres Bello Catholic University (2012)
– I have focused my professional practice in Commercial, Corporate and Banking law areas.
– Bar Association of the Capital District.
– Lawyer’s Social Security Institute.